Sunday, December 12, 2010

Biden Christmas Party


We had the Christmas party at the VP residence this afternoon. It was as hectic as I imagined it would be with the age Ashley is, but so worth it. Unfortunately I didn't get hardly any good pictures b/c Ashley wanted me to hold her the whole time. It was very crowded and hot and she was a little overwhelmed. We got our family picture taken first. They took a couple pictures of Biden talking to Jake first and then a really cute one of Biden holding Ashley that I think will be awesome. Biden actually wanted to hold Ashley in our family picture, but she of course wanted me....shoot! After the pictures, the Biden's mingled with all of us and so I got an additional picture of VP Biden and Jake. Biden really seemed to take a liking to Jake. He kept saying what a handsome and good boy he was. He kept say, "Come here, man!" He wanted to know what Jake liked best about school....and yes.....he said recess!!!! :-) I don't think Jake got the whole magnitude of it of course, but I'm so glad I have this picture of them to explain to Jake one day. When I get our official family pictures, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment